[aklug] Maker Faire Anchorage

From: Dale Rooney <dale.rooney@gmail.com>
Date: Sun May 12 2013 - 09:49:32 AKDT

We've just started planning in earnest but the date and location for
Anchorage's first Mini-Maker Faire is set. I'm hoping the the Linux Users
group will have a presence. Maybe you could set up a computer or two or
three with Windows installed and walk people through a dual boot install.
Another possibility is to show an older computer, with an obsolete MS
operating system, running a slick new Linux install.

Whatever you decide to do, we need AKLUG to be a presence.

Saturday, July 27

http://makerfaireanchorage.com/

BTW if you haven't already checked it out, our Makerspace Anchorage group
has several things going on the web right now.

http://www.meetup.com/makerspace-anchorage
https://www.facebook.com/groups/273106596158499/?bookmark_t=group
http://anchoragemakerspace.org/forum/viewforum.php?f=3

Dale