[aklug] Re: Kodiak woman receives dubious treatment from State Trooper

From: Christopher Howard <christopher.howard@frigidcode.com>
Date: Fri May 03 2013 - 18:48:34 AKDT

On 05/03/2013 06:21 PM, barsalou wrote:
> And although I stand firmly beside Christopher if this video does
> reflect the truth, it would have been nice to have seen an OFF TOPIC in
> the subject line and possibly move this to a more relevent forum.

I sincerely do not wish to abuse this list. I usually try to avoid
sending any political stuff unless it is technology relevant. But this
seemed more broad than politics, and to be honest this is the only
mailing list I'm subscribed to that is is actually populated by Alaskans.

If somebody could privately send me a link to a more appropriate Alaska
mailing list or forum, I would be glad for the information.

--
frigidcode.com