[aklug] Re: mobile Internet for your PC?

From: Robert Crowe <crowe.robert@gmail.com>
Date: Thu Mar 14 2013 - 18:00:01 AKDT

I was working between Tok and Fairbanks in 2007 and I tried something
similar from ACS. It had coverage in both Tok and Fairbanks, however for
the life of me I cannot remember if I still had XP on my Gobook or
installed Ubuntu by then. I do remember an installer disk was involved
(wine makes most of those issues negligible I found-I was able to get an
aircard working in Montana that year because of wine.)

--
ΨΦ! μ~πζ≈∞Ωא
"Listen to me! When you die in Alaska you die in real life!"