[aklug] How to rescue data from a LUKS encrypted filesystem

From: Robert Crowe <crowe.robert@gmail.com>
Date: Thu Mar 14 2013 - 17:23:36 AKDT

This website looks promising:

How to rescue data from a LUKS encrypted filesystem
<http://blog.miketoscano.com/?p=72>

It just may be the ticket to fix my "issue." And I'm going to chalk it up
to karma - as I laughed heartily at others for doing what I did yesterday.
Not once did I cry. Not once...

--
ΨΦ! μ~πζ≈∞Ωא
"Listen to me! When you die in Alaska you die in real life!"