[aklug] Re: Some pictures from a developers life

From: Christopher Howard <christopher.howard@frigidcode.com>
Date: Fri Mar 01 2013 - 19:23:30 AKST

On 03/01/2013 03:46 PM, Shane Spencer wrote:
> I'm fine with Django.. give me your job :)

Sorry... But if I gave this job up I'd have to go back to flipping
burgers and handing soft drinks out a window. Or worse, I might have to
do (*shudder*) Windows help desk support. I don't like Python, but at
least I get to work on a Linux station.

I'm hoping one day I'll be able to make a living using a /real/ computer
programming language, like Lisp or Haskell. I've had a fair amount of
experience with Haskell. Recently I started learning common lisp. I also
have been playing around with Emacs lisp so I can program my operating
sys... err, my text editor.

--
frigidcode.com