[aklug] Re: eeepc NAS

From: Robert Crowe <crowe.robert@gmail.com>
Date: Sun Feb 24 2013 - 21:24:46 AKST

I don't know what rock I've been hiding under-MooseFS. I never knew it
existed! I followed a thread years ago on Newbieslinux.com where they were
talking about the GoogleFS (they were discussing the benefits of it and
trying to get a mail server setup the same-good stuff.)

The usb-to-sata adapter can be overcome. I just know it...