[aklug] Re: straighttalk in anchorage?

From: Jim Gribbin <jimgribbin@gmail.com>
Date: Sun Feb 24 2013 - 21:14:30 AKST

Had to look them up as I had never heard of them

http://www.shopstraighttalk.com

They certainly imply that they work here. They say they are only available
at Walmart, but it appears that may only be for a physical phone, you can
get SIM cards from their website.

They say you need an AT&T, T-Mobile, or unlocked GSM phone for their SIMs.
$45/mo unlimited talk/data/text...

If they do work here, I wonder how well. That price could make a Nexus 4 a
very interesting proposition.

Jim G