[aklug] Re: Two drupal websites to check out

From: Tim Johnson <tim@akwebsoft.com>
Date: Sun Feb 10 2013 - 14:24:09 AKST

* Tim Johnson <tim@akwebsoft.com> [130208 11:36]:
> I've rebuilt two of my websites using drupal.
<...>
> The two sites are
> http://lb.tj49.com.
  Now is moved to its permanent "home" at
  http://www.tj49.com
> And
> http://www.akwebsoft.com/akw
  Now is removed to its permanent home at
  http://www.akwebsoft.com

  I'm pretty impressed with drupal

  I'm really impressed with drush

  I'm not the least bit impressed with PHP.

  Fortunately I have (hopefully) learned a lot of good practices
  from better designed PLs that I can carry forward if I have to do
  any PHP coding.

  It is a reflection of the difference between me and the drupal/PHP
  community at large when I posted a question to their ML about
  obfuscating the login and admin page URLs. I received some rather
  impatient and possibly derisive comments that wondered aloud as to
  why I would bother...

  Fortunately drupal does have a module that allows renaming of the
  admin and login pages. Should get more use probably....

  screw'em

--
Tim
http://www.akwebsoft.com