[aklug] Re: Information Systems Audit

From: Damien Hull <dhull@section9.us>
Date: Sat Feb 09 2013 - 16:26:25 AKST

Thanks for the information on this subject. I think I've learned two
things. One, this is hard to do. Two, don't trust the programmers.

It would be interesting to see how companies like Amazon and Facebook
handle application security. I'm sure they have this down to a science.
Maybe something along the lines of a security framework like sp800-30 by
NIST and ISO 27001.

Lots to learn...