[aklug] Re: VT and kvm

From: Shane Spencer <shane@bogomip.com>
Date: Mon Jan 14 2013 - 07:37:37 AKST

For what it's worth.. the Dell Inspiron Duo (the screen flips around) is a
pretty amazing little bugger with a neat audio dock. I've been using it as
a multi purpose machine for a little while.

It can consume a full size 2.5" drive.. which means an SSD in this would
make it a cool running.. fun toy..

My only gripe is that it does not have video out... but hey.. USB->VGA is
pretty cheap.

- Shane