[aklug] Anybody have a spare VT machine?

From: Lee Brumbaugh <lbrumbaugh@gmail.com>
Date: Mon Jan 07 2013 - 11:34:50 AKST

I'm looking at starting to study for the RHCSA/E and it looks like it
delves into KVM's. From what I understand the hardware/processor
needs to be an AMD "Bulldozer" or an Intel "Sandy Bridge" which is an
i3 or higher machine. I currently don't have enough hardware to
support the testing environment that it looks like I'd need. So I'm
hoping I could acquire something along those lines from the group
here.

So I was wondering if anyone had any spare machine they weren't using
that has VT in it for sale or trade. I have an original OLPC up for
grabs that is collecting some dust that I can part with.

Lee Brumbaugh