[aklug] Re: IndieInfoTech Meetup

From: Shane Spencer <shane@bogomip.com>
Date: Sat Nov 24 2012 - 18:37:41 AKST

Oh I will straight on head out to the Valley for the chance to "Spread
the word" if I can find a good venue. I opted for the Eagle River Ale
House because it's like a mile from my house :)

We are thinking the second Wednesday and last Thursday of every month.
 The last Thursday will typically be a video conference join in of
several venues. We are working out the details still.