[aklug] IndieInfoTech Meetup

From: Shane Spencer <shane@bogomip.com>
Date: Sat Nov 24 2012 - 12:36:47 AKST

We will be doing some technical presentations this coming Wednesday.
Please use meetup.com if you plan on coming.

http://www.meetup.com/IndieInfoTech/

IndieInfoTech is a project I am organizing to promote self-tech in
Alaska. This involves innovator presentations (how I solved problem
x), new technology presentations, local start up presenters, and so on
and so forth until everybody is happy and stuff.

If you have innovative ideas and you'd like to express yourself.. go
for it.. just join the meetup and give a shout. If you know somebody
that should be center staged and forced to speak in public about how
awesome they are.. give us your recommendations and I will dispatch a
public speaking ninja to assist them!