[aklug] Re: Drupal - first steps - rants - raves

From: Christopher Howard <christopher.howard@frigidcode.com>
Date: Sat Nov 03 2012 - 20:58:19 AKDT

On 11/03/2012 02:58 PM, Tim Johnson wrote:

> As a programmer who has been doing web development for 17 years,
> having developed my own framework in python - along with a remote
> server synchronizer - but without an artistic bone in my body, I
> have been searching for a CMS or CMF as it were. My first choice
> might have been django-cms (based on the django framework, which I
> do not use).

Seventeen years in Web development? So, how did you manage to hold on to
your sanity? Do you have a designated object that you beat your head
against each day, or do you just pick one at random?

Seventeen years... so you would have entered the fray during the thick
of the Netscape vs. Explorer wars, yes? Must have been fun. (*shudder*)

--
frigidcode.com
indicium.us