[aklug] Re: KUAC on Linux

From: Jim Gribbin <jimgribbin@gmail.com>
Date: Thu Oct 04 2012 - 16:02:36 AKDT

You might check out TuneIn.com. I use it as an app on my Android phone and
it is also available for iPhone.

I don't know about Amarock, but I know people use it with VLC media player.
Maybe setting it up under Amarock isn't to different.

It does have KUAC available. It is aslo possible to run iHeart Radio from
the command line, for those stations not available on TuneIn.

Jim G