[aklug] Re: KUAC on Linux

From: Farrin Reid <blakmatrix@gmail.com>
Date: Wed Oct 03 2012 - 13:55:30 AKDT

Erin,

I use VLC and use the live streams. I've heard you can use winamp and
itunes also to play them
i have a simple playlist for KSUA here http://blakmatrix.com/ksua.pls

If you wanna see the KSUA and KUAC streams available, use:

http://linux10.cs.uaf.edu:8000/

On a related note: does anyone here work with these servers because it
would be great if we could get a 128kbps stream added for kUAC and KSUA

Farrin A. Reid
Software Engineer
Phone: (907)460-6713
http://www.linkedin.com/in/farrinreid