[aklug] Re: Emailing: Check Point Virtualization Seminar - Anchorage, AK.htm

From: Leif Sawyer <lsawyer@gci.com>
Date: Mon Sep 10 2012 - 09:20:51 AKDT

Just a reminder for today. This is free, and free food/bevs is almost
always worth sitting through vendor spiel...

Disclaimer: I get nothing for this. I'm just a security minded guy.

But I'll be there for the free appetizers and drinks for sure!

> From: Shane Pitzer [mailto:shanep@checkpoint.com]
>=20
> Can you help me get the word out for a Happy Hour next=20
> Monday afternoon?
>=20
> Shane M. Pitzer | Channel Account Manager

=20
> Monday
> September 10, 2012=3D20
> 05:30PM - 07:30PM AKD
>=20
> Kinley's Restaurant & Bar
> 3230 Seward Highway
> Anchorage, AK 99503
> (907) 644-8953=3D20

> Check Point Virtualization Seminar - Anchorage, AK
>=20
> Simplify and Consolidate Security with the Latest Check=20
> Point Technologies
>=20
> Virtualization is playing an ever more important role=20
> in corporate networking environments. While it creates
> opportunities for hardware platform consolidation and cost
> savings, it also presents multiple implementation and
> security challenges.
>=20
> Attend this seminar to learn about the full breath of=20
> Check Point technologies that protects your virtual
> environment, integrates with centralized security
> management, and blocks attacks with customized multi-
> layered protection.
>=20
> Virtual Systems - protects your virtual environment
> from internal and external threats while replacing your
> multiple physical security gateways with virtualized
> versions

> Virtual Edition (VE) - plug-and-play security=20
> for virtual environments with VMSafe integration

=20
> DDoS Protector Appliances - blocks Denial of Service
> attacks within seconds with multi-layered protection
>=20

Registration:
http://store.checkpoint.com/events/eventRegister.htm?method=3DenterNameAddr=
essForm&amp;eventCode=3Dcheck-point-virtualization-seminar-kenleys-anchorag=
e-ak