[aklug] Re: hardware for super cheap (but small) linux router?

From: Scott A. Johnson <scott.a.johnson@gmail.com>
Date: Wed Jun 13 2012 - 18:41:26 AKDT

If you are comfortable with cli, I would highly recommend Vyatta.
Runs on cheap hardware and is virtually all cli based. They have a
web gui, but even the developers don't really recommend it. It's FOSS
based too. What they do though is release the latest minor version to
their paid support customers (www.vyatta.com), and then release the
then depreciated minor version for free (beer) on www.vyatta.org.
Full ipv6 support.

Scott

On Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 12:03 AM, Christopher Howard
<christopher.howard@frigidcode.com> wrote:

--=20
Scott A. Johnson
scott.a.johnson@gmail.com