[aklug] Re: More on tiff2pdf and other command line tools

From: Jim Gribbin <jimgribbin@gmail.com>
Date: Tue May 22 2012 - 12:18:44 AKDT

Which reminds me <pauses to wipe egg off face>

I forgot to use the Fedora equivalent of that. apt tool you just
mentioned...

yum whatprovides tiff2pdf

would have given me...

libtiff-tools-3.9.5-3.fc16.i686 : Command-line utility programs for
manipulating TIFF files
Repo : @updates
Matched from:
Filename : /usr/bin/tiff2pdf

I guess I was so focused on the package and what I assumed was a change,
I didn't think to do a proper search for the command itself.

Oops,

Jim G