[aklug] Re: CISPA: latest scary bill from Congress

From: Shane Spencer <shane@bogomip.com>
Date: Mon Apr 30 2012 - 13:19:46 AKDT

As long as we can all have access... lets try it out! :) This is a
world of information and I'm personally willing to let all my
unencrypted, unprotected, information out there for the world to see
just so that they can tell me what sort of ice cream I want next time
I walk by the ice cream store. Seriously.. I want that.. robots..
handing me.. ice cream.

On Sun, Apr 29, 2012 at 6:33 PM, Christopher Howard