[aklug] tax time again

From: WH Bouterse <bill@bouterse.com>
Date: Wed Mar 07 2012 - 08:47:44 AKST

Has anyone been able to file online hassel-free with only Linux this year?

A couple years back and much discussion it still seemed a hit or miss.
i.e. sometimes with WINE, or "user-agent switcher", maybe an Intuit product
That left you hanging or ???

I was hoping by now that wouldn't be necessary.
Before I attempt it and end up like last time ranting against
the injustices of existence and corporate hegemony I thought I'd ask first !?
If this is a "no-brainer" then I accept the diagnosis :o/

Thanks

WHBouterse