[aklug] Re: Do we have an "official" library?

From: Damien Hull <dhull@section9.us>
Date: Tue Mar 06 2012 - 15:27:37 AKST

This is a good book. Some of the cisco information may be a little old
but most of it is still relevant.

Cisco wants you to think big. As in big expensive network. That's fine
if you're on a big network but what do you do if you're not.

That's where this book comes in. Covers just what you need for the
small office.

New cisco routers have firewalls which this book doesn't cover. If I
remember correctly the routers in the book are older models. They
didn't have a firewall.

It's a good book even with the old info.