[aklug] Re: Linux/Unix VM's for Demonstration.

From: Darren Coolidge <dcoolidge@gmail.com>
Date: Sun Feb 12 2012 - 10:19:01 AKST

It would be really tough to show the true power of the dark side er linux.
You can run it from a single floppy. You can have it running your high end
multi-core systems. You can install it on your linksys router. I had a tv
that looked like it was running it. Or you can have it running a beowulf
cluster.