[aklug] looking for LDAP and iOS testers

From: David M. Syzdek <david@syzdek.net>
Date: Sun Feb 05 2012 - 18:31:27 AKST

Hi Guys,
Please forgive me for asking an iOS question on the mailing list, however I
thought I'd give you all first dibs.

I am developing an LDAP Administrator for iOS devices (iPhone/iPod
Touch/iPad) and I am looking for a handful of people to test out my app in
their environments. I'd like to know if I am headed in the right direction
in terms of design and functionality and would love to know if the client
works well with Active Directory, IBM Tivoli Directory Server, Novell
eDirectory, and Oracle Internet Directory.

Currently the LDAP administrator provides read-only access to the
directory. However it does include a directory browser, schema browser, RFC
browser, and ability to manage multiple servers and server groups.

If you are interested in testing out the app, please contact me off list
and I'll work out the details with you (device information, how to install,
etc).

Thanks,
David M. Syzdek