[aklug] SGI'ers heads up!

From: Arthur Corliss <acorliss@nevaeh-linux.org>
Date: Wed Feb 01 2012 - 21:14:53 AKST

Guys:

Running out of room, so doing some purging. Classic SGI gear going out the
door: Indy R5k w/Indy Presenter option + Phobos fast ethernet, Indigo2 R10k
w/Max Impact, Octane w/dual R12k, etc., etc.

On top of all that I've got all of the OS's for several major revs, and the
latest support rev for the Indy/Indigo2 (6.5.22f) and 6.5.29f for the
Octane. All with the licensed MIPS Pro 7.3 compilers and various other
wierdness (SoftWindows 95, anyone?). Throw in a snapshot of the latest
nekoware, and we're talking about 18GB of IRIX goodness.

So, if you have an interest in any of this stuff, please drop me a line.
I'd like to get a pittance for the hardware and physical CDs, but I can copy
the pure digital stuff for anyone who needs it. Been net-booting/installing
SGI boxen off of a Linux server for years, and can give you the instructions
for that as well.

For that matter, if you have need of various SCSI drives (mostly 9 - 36GB
drives), I probably should clean that drawer out as well... I think I still
have an HP spaceball, too.

Crap. I have lots of crap. Lots of free crap, too. <G> Being a packrat
is a blessing... and a curse...

         --Arthur Corliss
           Live Free or Die