[aklug] Re: Apache2 and Perl

From: Damien Hull <dhull@section9.us>
Date: Wed Dec 28 2011 - 08:37:47 AKST

I'm an Ubuntu user. It's what I know. That and I'm on a Virtual
Private Server. I can't remember if Debian was an option. The
installation of RT is going okay so far. This is day 3. I think it
might take me another couple of days before I get everything working.
Then there's testing to be done.

Oh the joys of Linux server administration....

Oh, thanks for the AD info. I didn't know you could do that.