[aklug] Re: Looking for: cheap netbook

From: Robert Crowe <crowe.robert@gmail.com>
Date: Tue Dec 20 2011 - 07:35:01 AKST

Hi,
 That's funny you requested this. I have a Eeepc 1005ha that I don't
use. Got it new this summer for $248 on ebay and found I don't use it
as much as my trusty 800 mhz P3 thinkpad. I probably booted it up
maybe 20 times-and it was to watch an avi with puppeee (now a dead
project. Was going to install Crunchbang on it this summer as that's
been my poison on the other boxes for the last 3 years...)
Cosmetically and mechanically it is in excellent condition.

 The only cinch is I am out of state until March. Beyond that, it has
a low reserve to any reasonable offer.

 p.s. Merry X-mas to all you Akluggers!

On 12/19/11, Christopher Howard <christopher.howard@frigidcode.com> wrote:
> Are any of you looking to get rid of an old netbook (or other real tiny
> PC) at a reasonable price? I love netbooks because they make great
> portable Web servers, but currently I am down to my last one, which has
> been running for two or three years straight now.
> Doesn't need to be in great shape (scratches, broken keys, et cetera) so
> long as an Ethernet port and a USB port are still working.
>
> --
> frigidcode.com
> theologia.indicium.us
>

> -- Attached file included as plaintext by Ecartis --
> -- File: signature.asc
> -- Desc: OpenPGP digital signature

--=20
=CE=A8=CE=A6! =CE=BC~=CF=80=CE=B6=E2=89=88=E2=88=9E=CE=A9=D7=90
"Listen to me! When you die in Alaska you die in real life!"

"Only a fool tests the depth of the water with both feet."
African Proverb

"When in charge, ponder. When in doubt, mumble. When in trouble, delegate."

I make chaos