[aklug] Looking for: cheap netbook

From: Christopher Howard <christopher.howard@frigidcode.com>
Date: Mon Dec 19 2011 - 23:52:09 AKST

Are any of you looking to get rid of an old netbook (or other real tiny
PC) at a reasonable price? I love netbooks because they make great
portable Web servers, but currently I am down to my last one, which has
been running for two or three years straight now.
Doesn't need to be in great shape (scratches, broken keys, et cetera) so
long as an Ethernet port and a USB port are still working.

--
frigidcode.com
theologia.indicium.us