[aklug] Fwd: Responding to your message

From: Christopher Howard <christopher.howard@frigidcode.com>
Date: Mon Dec 12 2011 - 13:03:23 AKST

I just received Senator Begich's response to my SOPA protests. I'm a
little more hopeful about his response than the others, because he
doesn't seem to like the idea of controlling search engines and such.
Nevertheless, he reaffirms the importance of finding ways to fight
piracy; as I might have mentioned I do not believe in copyright law or
"intellectual property rights" (which I think is a contradictions in
terms.) But in any case here is the e-mail: