[aklug] Re: Linux help for UAA student

From: Jim Gribbin <jimgribbin@gmail.com>
Date: Sat Nov 19 2011 - 22:06:25 AKST

One thing I forgot to mention. This is where I got the ar8152 drivers:

http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1505697&page=9

Based on this how-to:

http://ospa.arvat.org/ethernet-atheros/

Which was someone working on getting this chipset working under Ubuntu
10.04 and other Debian based. Of course, they don't mention v1.1 or
v2.0.

--
Jim Gribbin <jimgribbin@gmail.com>