[aklug] Re: Linux help for UAA student

From: Jim Gribbin <jimgribbin@gmail.com>
Date: Sat Nov 19 2011 - 14:53:59 AKST

We did think of that. There were only Stan & I there last night and
neither of us had a live CD with us.

Actually, I Stan did on a USB stick, but it hadn't been previously
tested and he was unable to boot it on his box, so we never tried it on
Joel's.

I'll try to have one for next week. Joel just lives about a 10 min. walk
from Highland Tech. He say's he can make do w/ wireless for now, but
would likely be back next Friday.

--
Jim Gribbin <jimgribbin@gmail.com>