[aklug] Optiplex GX-280

From: barsalou <barjunk@attglobal.net>
Date: Sun Nov 13 2011 - 10:08:08 AKST

I have an Optiplex GX-280 that I would like to give away. I'd like
this to go to someone that is just starting to learn linux or someone
that didn't get a chance to get a machine in that last round of give
aways.

So if you have a friend that has been wanting to learn linux but isn't
willing to dual boot whatever machine they are using these days, this
would be for you!

It is only one machine with whatever the minimum configuration for a
GX-280 might be on Dell's site.

Please contact me off list.

Mike B.