[aklug] Re: Linux Certification Courses

From: Michael Horton <michael.horton86@gmail.com>
Date: Tue Oct 18 2011 - 12:32:26 AKDT

No, I'm not planning on going for the certification, I just do better
learning the system with someone else learning along side with me. My brain
works weirdly! I've tried this many times on my own, just thought it would
be beneficial to do some online training progam to help me through the
astronomical learning curve.
 - Michael