[aklug] Re: Real American Penguin

From: Lawrence Hoffman <ljhffmn@gmail.com>
Date: Mon Oct 10 2011 - 19:46:38 AKDT

There's been widespread use of linux within the Army's navigational software
for quite some time now. Everything else is more or less Windows based on
the Army side of the house these days though. I've asked a few times if
there are any Linux servers in use, I usually get the funny look that tells
me the Signal Officer is confused by this infantryman knowing what linux is,
then told something like "I'm sure it's there somewhere."
On Mon, Oct 10, 2011 at 5:03 PM, David J. Weller-Fahy <