[aklug] Re: IPv6

From: Scott A. Johnson <scott.a.johnson@gmail.com>
Date: Thu Oct 06 2011 - 08:05:23 AKDT

Truth. Every device on my network.... from iOS, to OS X, Linux 2.6.....
everything is dual stack capable and running it beautifully.
Do like Leif says; get a tunnel broker connection and join the ipv6 network.
 HE.net even delegates the in-addr.arpa to you, so all my reverse lookups
work with my domain. You don't get that from most ISPs, even if you pay for
a static IP (unless it's a /24).

Scott

On Wed, Oct 5, 2011 at 16:29, Leif Sawyer <lsawyer@gci.com> wrote:

> I've not had a problem with IPv6 on linux at all.
>
> it's been generally stable and easy to use.
>

> Heck, currently, it's plug-in-and-play, if your network
> is dual stack... which mine is.=20

Scott A. Johnson
scott.a.johnson@gmail.com