[aklug] FBI Donuts

From: Christopher Howard <christopher.howard@frigidcode.com>
Date: Mon Aug 22 2011 - 17:28:25 AKDT

I thought this was a pretty cool article, which I picked up from the
LinuxSecurity watch list:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/08/16/kevin-mitnick-hacker-book_n_928107.html

It is about "Former Fugitive Hacker" Kevin Mitnick, who cracked
corporate computer networks back in the early 90s, and outsmarted the
FBI for three years before they finally got him. Now he's out of jail
and getting paid to do what he used to do illegally. He answers some
questions about why he enjoying cracking systems and about Internet
security in the modern era. (Though I imagine his new book is more
detailed.)

--
frigidcode.com
theologia.indicium.us