[aklug] Re: off-topic: android ACS tech-savvy tech support?

From: adam bultman <adamb@glaven.org>
Date: Fri Jul 08 2011 - 09:25:56 AKDT

I'm top posting, because of what I'm saying, and because I don't want to
snip anything.

I think I'm unable to explain properly how things work partially because
I don't *know* how it works, and partially because your knowledge
eclipses mine. You're talking quite a bit over my head, because of your
experience, and I'm only familiar with how the phone functions based on
how I program the phone, and how I have things set up on the phones I
get to play with (or, wrestle out of other people's hands).

I'll charge up my HTC Wildfire today, and try to show you in person how
changing some things will affect how it functions re: internet
connectivity. I just wish I had a different android phone that
functions a bit better (like a "Desire").

Adam

Adam