[aklug] Potential learning opportunity - Re: Isn't it funny... writing modules

From: Jason McEachen <jason@brightshinyobject.com>
Date: Mon Jun 20 2011 - 11:10:17 AKDT

When I've accidentally re-invented the wheel in the past, I've always
taken the time to compare what I did vs the community. If nothing else
there's naming conventions to wrap your head around, and probably some
extra checks for corner cases or neat optimizations that hadn't occurred
to you.

--Jason