[aklug] Printing and the iPad

From: barsalou <barjunk@attglobal.net>
Date: Fri May 13 2011 - 08:54:34 AKDT

It is likely that most of you have figured this out already, but since
there hasn't been a post, it seemed reasonable to share the info:

http://forums.linuxmint.com/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=60740

The post above worked great for me using Ubuntu 10.04.

The avahi-discover piece failed to work for me, but didn't seem
critical to making things work.

It is likely more important that your cups system is working as it should.

Hope this works as easily for you as it did for me.

Mike B.