[aklug] UAA Surplus sale, Th May 19, 10-2

From: Steven Johnson <stevejzoo@gmail.com>
Date: Thu May 12 2011 - 12:37:05 AKDT

UAA is having another surplus sale on Thursday, May 19th, 10:00-2:00, at
their warehouse on Ingra, down the alley from University Center on Old
Seward Highway in Anchorage . At the previous sale, I saw many pallets of
four year old Dell desktops, many with 1 gig or more memory and 80 to 160
gig hd installed. Most items were priced at $100 or $150. Announcement is
at
http://www.uaa.alaska.edu/gss/surplus.cfm
I did not buy anything at the last sale, but I will probably stop to have a
look.

Steve

--
Steve Johnson