[aklug] Re: Natty Issues

From: Arthur Corliss <acorliss@nevaeh-linux.org>
Date: Mon May 02 2011 - 18:15:15 AKDT

On Mon, 2 May 2011, Tim Johnson wrote:

> OK Arthur, time to unrope the goat, disrobe the bride and and tell
> us about your distro. I'm all ears. Seriously. I've known for some
> time that you build your own Linux but so far you have been so
> very shy about revealing any details.

Crap, I didn't mean it like *that*. My distro is only appropriate for
those with the same mental barnacles as I do... But, given that you all
have access to all of Patrick's Slack build scripts, and there's even those
Linux From Scratch books, we can all have it exactly how we want it...

         --Arthur Corliss
           Live Free or Die