[aklug] Re: Natty Issues

From: Bruce Hill <bruce@slackwarebox.com>
Date: Mon May 02 2011 - 16:52:57 AKDT

On Mon, May 02, 2011 at 04:47:17PM -0800, Tim Johnson wrote:
> I found earlier versions of ubuntu to be quite unstable, but
> see my alternate post (response to Joshua).
> --
> Tim

The versions I tried were the 2010 ones.

Have fun if that's what you like. Linux distros, like Windows, require
maintainenance and it's just best to use one you're comfortable with
fixing or configuring to your liking.

Bruce

--
May the Lamb that was slain receive the reward of His suffering!
"Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the