[aklug] Help???

From: Peter Michael <michael_peter_ra@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu Apr 28 2011 - 02:24:04 AKDT

Hello all,

Our company Pyramid Computers is looking for some PC techs. Must have either an A+ and or Microsoft Certification and have a clear record so they can be bonded and insured..

If anyone knows any techs, who are looking for work can you please tell them to contact me at  michael_peter_ra@yahoo.com or via aklug..Prefer someone who has some Linux experience too, since its easier to repair heavily infected windows systems if you do it from within Linux...

Peter