[aklug] Re: xmonad

From: Jim Gribbin <jimgribbin@gmail.com>
Date: Tue Apr 12 2011 - 22:24:06 AKDT

It's been 15 years, more or less, since I used the Windows 1, 2, 3
stuff. I may not be remembering correctly at this point. It may also be
that we have different ideas of what tiling means. That was also the
point I got fed up with Windows and started looking for something else.
Took me about 5 years to find Linux :-)

Actually, that's how long it took me to get my hands on it. I found it
fairly soon, I just couldn't figure out what to do to get my hands on it
w/ a dial up modem and no guidance.

Jim G