[aklug] Re: NFS Security

From: Shane R. Spencer <shane@bogomip.com>
Date: Tue Apr 05 2011 - 12:04:07 AKDT

You should be sure to check out IPSEC transport mode. Instead of setting up tunnels for
everything and setting up new routes you can leverage IPSEC transport mode to require
packets between two destinations to be mutually authenticated and encrypted.

Take that as is. Without threading this thread to heck and back and ignoring any problems
people have found with standard IPSEC keying.

- Shane