[aklug] Re: FOSS users group

From: Dale Rooney <dale.rooney@gmail.com>
Date: Wed Mar 09 2011 - 06:46:35 AKST

   Well then I guess the next question is, who wants to get involved in
promoting FOSS out in the community. I feel we need to be more active in
reaching out to computer users in general by posting flyers, handing out
discs and perhaps holding get-togethers in coffee shops to demonstrate
software and answer questions.
    Who's up for that?
Dale