[aklug] Audio participation on Friday nights?

From: Christopher Howard <christopher.howard@frigidcode.com>
Date: Sat Mar 05 2011 - 09:10:41 AKST

I seem to remember there has been talk in the past of people
participating in Friday night Linux remotely over video. That seems a
bit too involved a set-up for me. But it was wondering if it would be
difficult to set up some kind of two way audio link between my apartment
and your meeting.

I have a HTC Hero with unlimited long-distance. If you guys had some
kind of decent speaker phone down there I could talk and listen without
any extra cost to anyone.

--
frigidcode.com
theologia.indicium.us