[aklug] Re: Local e-mail accounts for an emergency?

From: barsalou <barjunk@attglobal.net>
Date: Sun Feb 20 2011 - 16:44:12 AKST

Past discussion usually ended with there being an issue about folks =20
representing themselves as an AKLUG "official".

I like the idea generally, but it might make more sense to just =20
generate some funky domain name and then have someone manage that. At =20
that point, the problem becomes an issue of hosting and reliability.

What if one of the members address is used from some spamming =20
situation? How does that get managed?

What if someone uses that e-mail address to receive child porn or =20
something else equally elicit?

I'm not saying any of this would happen, just wondering how it would =20
end up being managed?

Mike B.