[aklug] Re: RAID Silliness

From: CLAY SCOTT <rudeboy@gci.net>
Date: Fri Jan 21 2011 - 18:47:35 AKST

Here's a link to a screenshot of Palimsest. Array checks and filesystem checks both return no problems. I did notice that the "Available" field is null, but I couldn't remember if it was populated with anything before. I'm wondering if the value is due to a physical capacity versus filesystem capacity issue. I'll keep researching this, but I'm not going to fiddle with anything blindly because I'm pretty worried about data loss at this point...

http://bayimg.com/aAdHbAadh

Clay