[aklug] Re: Upgrading DDR2 RAM

From: Scott Carnahan <scott@ravenmoonart.com>
Date: Sun Jan 09 2011 - 12:58:29 AKST

Before you hit Amazon, might I recommend:

www.pricewatch.com
www.memory4all.com
www.memory4less.com

The last two you need to be careful with as sometimes their prices
are not good, but I do all my preliminary shopping on Price watch.

I wonder if I have any DDR2 sitting around anymore. I will go look.

Scott